Legal Disclaimer – Terms and conditions for online prescription requests*
- Doctors require 48 hours notice. If you require the script sooner, please make appointment with a Doctor.
- There are a number of administrative steps required for a repeat prescription. The $5.00 fee is in recognition of this.
- A repeat prescription request does not guarantee that a script will be written for you.
- All requests are considered by a Doctor and a decision is then made as to whether this repeat request is appropriate for your health care needs.
- A Receptionist will email you if the request has been declined by the Doctor and then an appointment will be required.
- There are some delivery risks in using electronic mail with there being the risk of interception by third parties or non-receipt or delayed receipt for the message.
- Computer viruses, and similar damaging items, can be transmitted through emails. Station Street Clinic uses virus scanning software to reduce these risks and ask that you do the same. However, it is not possible to completely eliminate the risk of introducing viruses.
- By communicating electronically with Station Street Clinic, I release the Practice from all claims, losses, expenses and liabilities caused by any of the risks referred to in 6 & 7 and arising directly or indirectly out of that communication.
- By submitting this request form you agree to the above terms.